-
悬衣老大爷 读诗。Because I Could Not Stop for Death
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
想体验一下死亡的感觉吗?读这首诗吧。每次读它都很有代入感。
Because I could not stop for Death, 因我不能停候死神
He kindly stopped for me; 死神好意地停候我
The carriage held but just ourselves馬車僅乘載祂與我
And Immortality. 外加上永生
We slowly drove, he knew no haste, 馬車緩緩地而行
And I had put away死神知悉不趕忙
My labor, and my leisure too, 只因祂殷勤好禮
For his civility. 吾將作息置一旁
We passed the school, where children strove 我們經過了學校
At recess, in the ring; 學童下課操場奔
We passed the fields of gazing grain, 我們經過佇立的稻田
We passed the setting sun. 我們經過落日
Or rather, he passed us; 寧說落日經過我們
The dews drew quivering and chill, 露水帶來了寒意
For only gossamer my gown, 只因吾衣服單薄
My tippet only tulle. 圍巾只是柔絲綢
We paused before a house that seemed我們停於一屋前
A swelling of the ground; 猶如凸起之地面
The roof was scarcely visible, 屋頂幾乎看不見
The cornice in the ground. 隱藏於地下飛檐
Since then ’tis centuries, and yet自該程後已數百年
Feels shorter than the day感覺不比當日長久
I first surmised the horses’ heads當初推測馬車頭
Were toward eternity. 朝永恆方向邁進
…
For the one I love who is dying.