-
梁丢丢❤️小恬恬 梁丢丢❤️小恬恬的课程心得 ——<魔方英语 lesson16 承担过错②>
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
昨天到最后发音的时候丢失😭😭😄😋
So everything in the ring a trick? A lie?
我搞砸了 之前我就该告诉你 都是我的错
I screwed up. I should have told you before now. I just ...
I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我掌握其中的窍门.
I know the tricks.窍门
绝不会放松警惕
your defense is never down.
一个被她"指腹骗婚"的男人
a man she had tricked into marriage by getting pregnant.
Payment won't be an issue问题. - I don't know.
如果涉及个人关系 那就会变的很复杂
When the connections are personal, it can get tricky.
友情和工作的界限
Blurring the line between friendship
时间就很难分配
balancing things has been tricky.
And I screwed up my friendships.
然后西尔维出现了
And then Sylvie just came along.
⚠️s 后面的清辅音被浊化,只是清辅音浊化的一小部分,很多时候不用加s也可能被浊化。 如water, happy, meeting等等,地道英语一般将这些单词中间那个清辅音发成对应的浊辅音了。